Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eagles Club Dancing Class: End of the Endless Whippings

Dear Distinguished Dancy-pants,

Well folks, much like Death, Taxes, and Death Taxes; Wednesday has rolled around again. And we aren't sure exactly what Wednesday
rolled around in, but something has GOT to be done about the neighbors walking their dogs in our yard.

Anyhoo, before I so rudely digressed I was leading up to the last Whip pun I get to do for a while. So here goes: we have whipped
Whips, and are now having our final Whipping. The Endless Whip! Or the Continuous Whip. Whichever works. But don't worry, when we
whip this Whip we won't want for a Whip that works well with our wild and wooly women with which we wind up with in our wonderful
West Coast Whip class. Whew! After that wandering Whip wordplay I may want to wet my whistle!

Ah, I feel better now.

So we are having our last Whip themed class for a little while, finishing up with a really cool variation that is fun to torture
your dance partner with as it could basically go on forever. Kind of like my emails. So don't miss it!

Josh "Haha, very punny" Angel

p.s. I noticed that Andrew Weitzen always has an inspirational or thoughtfull quote in all his emails. As always, I am more than
willing to shamelessly rip off other peoples ideas, so I thought I would start doing the same starting with this email.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like. - Book review by Abraham Lincoln

She was what we used to call a Suicide Blond - dyed by her own hand. - Saul Bellow
------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment